There are certain things to take into account when planning your luxury yacht charter. For those that enjoy experiencing the water first-hand, the most important of these is considerations revolves around the water toys and which vessels offer the best. After all, this will be the largest source of entertainment for charter guests. To inform your decision, we have put together a list of the seven best Silver Star Yachting crewed superyachts for charter based on their water toys.
7) In at number 7 is M/Y BLUE ICE. Not only can you lounge in the top deck jacuzzi and wet bar, but you can also ride the waves on one of the 2 Yamaha wave runners available. Alternatively, you may be seeking your thrills on one of the numerous other toys, including the 6m Castoldi jet, water skis, wake board or donut. If you prefer the slower pace of life that cruising can offer, you may favour the paddling and snorkelling available, or even a spot of fishing.
6) The sleek, yet comfortable, M/Y DRAGON offers both an enviable outdoor relaxation area including a jacuzzi and swim platform and completely independent on-demand A/V library, as well as an array of active toys. The Palmer Johnson 41m motor yacht comes with a 5.40m Novurania Equator tender, a 3-person wave runner, a 1-person ‘stand-up’ style jet ski, a 2-person inflatable kayak, 2 1-person inflatable kayaks, water skis, wakeboard, kneeboard, towable tube and snorkelling gear. What more could you ask for?
5) M/Y QM OF LONDON, meanwhile, provides a fully refitted, state-of-the-art interior that features a steam sauna, in addition to a gym and jacuzzi. Her perfection is only emphasised further through the array of adrenaline-inducing toys she has to offer: a Novurania 430 DL rescue tender with 60hp Yamaha outboard, a Scorpion 10m chase tender, 2 Cayago F7 seabobs, a small seadoo sea scooter, kite surfing equipment, 2 paddle boards, 2 Yamaha VX super high output jetskis, 2 kayaks, a jet board, snorkelling gear, a 5.7m water slide and various inflatable towing toys. Her fine selection of water toys certainly justifies her regal name.
4) Initially launched as the Royal Navy vessel HMS BEAGLE, M/Y TITAN is one of most luxurious and spacious yachts available with Silver Star Yachting. She boasts bananas, water skis, ski board, 3 canoes, 2 jet skis, seadoo and 2 tenders with Envirude e-tech 225; not to mention a gym, library and cinema screen. M/Y TITAN is sure to keep the kids, and adults, occupied for the entire charter.
3) Italian bella, M/Y BALISTA, embraces her Italian heritage of la dolce vita in aesthetic as well as through her array of water toys. Her 46.6m length affords room enough for a spacious sun deck, an open air barbecue and jacuzzi, as well as the toys of a water-sports lover’s dreams: a jetski FX cruise, 2 seabobs F5, a 6.5m V-Type custom jet tender, slide, water-skis, wake boards, towing toys, inflatables and snorkel masks. On BALISTA you can enjoy both the high-octane fun of the sea or embrace il dolce fa niente.
2) On the other hand, M/Y MRS WHITE may just be your dream woman when it comes to exciting water toys. She is the proud host of a seadoo jetski, an inflatable banana for 3 persons, 2 single kayaks, 2 canoes for 2 persons, assorted airbeds, 3 scuba sets, saltwater fishing gear, assorted snorkelling gear. If this fails to impress, she also offers a selection of fitness equipment: 3 steppers, 2 vibro steps, in addition to wellness and beauty products. Everything you could need is neatly contained within a gorgeous 29.6m dream.
1) If you’re looking for the ultimate luxury, devil-may-care experience, few yachts – if any – can top the glamorous and elegant 49m M/Y ROCKSTAR. This vessel comes complete with a 5.5m Nautica wideboy tender, as well as 2 energetic seadoo wave runners. Children can join adults in snorkelling, water-skiing and wake-boarding, in addition to a spot of fishing. Furthermore, charter guests can enhoy paddle boards, kayaks and tow toys, not to mention exercise equipment and a spa pool. This yacht provides everything you need to charter like a rockstar.