Marla, previously named T.J. Esperanza, was built in 1999 by leading Dutch shipyard Amels and last refitted in 2015/2016.
The yacht was designed by Terence Disdale, who is responsible for her stunning exterior and interior. Her sleek and beautiful lines, gorgeous furnishings as well as her impressive leisure and entertainment facilities, make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
Her exceptional Captain Manolis, leads the highly experienced and professional crew of 12. Marla sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 rooms, including a master suite, 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins with 1 pullman bed, ensuring a relaxed luxury yachting experience.
Made of steel and aluminum, she can achieve a top speed of 15.4 knots and a cruising speed of 13 knots. She has zero speed stabilizers and a completed all class surveys. Marla boasts a galley fully equipped with commercial professional equipment. Her hull was repainted and her decks were refitted where necessary in the winter of 2009.
|YACHT TYPE Motor Yacht||SHIPYARD Amels||MODEL|
|WIDTH 9.00||CREW 12||MOTORIZATION 2 x MAN 1550 HP|
|CRUISING SPEED (KNOTS) 13||FUEL CONSUMPTION 400 Litres/Hr||FLAG Greek|
- 1 x Novurania Chase 19 (8m) with 220 hp (New 2015)
- 1 x 18ft Nautica tender with Yamaha 115 HP engine (refitted as new in 2015)
- 1 x jet ski Kawasaki 2-seater 2016
- 1 x jet ski Yamaha 3-seater 2017
- 1 x F5S Seabob.(Brand new 2019)
- 2 Nautibuoy Platforms that can be used for tender / jet ski docking & sunbathing (New 2020)
- 1 Lift foil (New 2020)
- 3 x pairs of water skis
- 1 x single ski
- 2 x wakeboards
- 4 x sets of dive gear (rendez-vous diving only)
- 3 x windsurf boards
- 2 x SUP boards
- Snorkeling equip etc
- Towing donuts, bananas, gyro tube and various others