The 54.86m luxury superyacht LOON offers her charter guests expansive living spaces and luxurious amenities.
Built in 2011 and last refitted in 2017, LOON is the ultimate charter yacht, keeping on to be maintained to the highest possible standards and consistently upgraded. She carries 13 professional crewmembers.
Newcastle Marine launched this luxury superyacht in 2011. LOON is spacious with six resplendent staterooms and excellent guest areas. LOON has not one, but two master staterooms – one is located on the upper deck and offers 270-degree views; the second is located on the main deck and also features impressive views from eight two-meter windows.
LOON’s contemporary-styled main deck features a large main salon and dining area, which create the perfect space to relax on board. The upper deck is home to a panoramic skylounge with almost 10 feet of headroom. Her sundeck has incredible seating and lounge space, as well as a full-service wet bar and an infinity-edge pool/Jacuzzi for guests to enjoy. Additionally, LOON is outfitted with a beach club/tender garage, an elevator, a state-of-the-art navigation system, an advanced communication system and electronics and Zero Speed stabilizers.
LOON has been meticulously maintained to the highest standards, in order to provide the highest level of comfort to all guests on board.
|YACHT TYPE Motor Yacht||SHIPYARD Newcastle||MODEL|
|WIDTH 10.39||CREW 13||MOTORIZATION 2 Caterpillar 3512B 1410 hp|
|CRUISING SPEED (KNOTS) 12||FUEL CONSUMPTION 63 US Gall/Hr||FLAG Cayman Islands|
- 43′ Everglades towed tender w/4x 350hp engines
- 21′ Novurania with Hamilton jet drive
- 2 x Yamaha Waverunners
- 2 x Seabobs
- Water slide
- In water swimming pool and loungers
- Water ski sets
- Junior water ski set
- 2 x stand up paddle boards
- Donuts, towed toys, Banana Boat and 5 person Hot Dog
- Sea kayaks (inflatable)- 2 single seat
- Snorkeling and Scuba equipment in all sizes
- Scuba diving offered from the vessel – ALL NEW SCUBAPRO GEAR
- Spear fishing gear
- Kite surfing gear
- Full set of offshore fishing equipment
- Large assortment of wet suits, spray guards and goggles
- Treadmill, rower, stationary bike, free weights, kettlebells, yoga mats, bands, balls
- Board games and Jig Saw puzzles