LOON | Yacht for charter
The 54.86m luxury superyacht LOON offers her charter guests expansive living spaces and luxurious amenities.
Built in 2011 and last refitted in 2017, LOON is the ultimate charter yacht, keeping on to be maintained to the highest possible standards and consistently upgraded. She carries 13 professional crewmembers.
Newcastle Marine launched this luxury superyacht in 2011. LOON is spacious with six resplendent staterooms and excellent guest areas. LOON has not one, but two master staterooms – one is located on the upper deck and offers 270-degree views; the second is located on the main deck and also features impressive views from eight two-meter windows.
LOON’s contemporary-styled main deck features a large main salon and dining area, which create the perfect space to relax on board. The upper deck is home to a panoramic skylounge with almost 10 feet of headroom. Her sundeck has incredible seating and lounge space, as well as a full-service wet bar and an infinity-edge pool/Jacuzzi for guests to enjoy. Additionally, LOON is outfitted with a beach club/tender garage, an elevator, a state-of-the-art navigation system, an advanced communication system and electronics and Zero Speed stabilizers.
LOON has been meticulously maintained to the highest standards, in order to provide the highest level of comfort to all guests on board.
|YEAR 2011 - Refit 2017
|LENGTH 54.86m / 180.0ft
|WIDTH 10.39m / 34.1ft
|CRUISING SPEED 12 Knots
|FUEL CONSUMPTION 63 US Gall/Hr
|MOTORIZATION 2 Caterpillar 3512B 1410 hp
- 43′ Everglades Towed Tender with 4 x 350hp Engines
- 2 x Yamaha WaveRunners
- 2 x SeaBobs
- 2 x Stand Up Paddle Boards
- 2 x Inflatable Kayaks, 1-person
- 2 x Efoil
- In-water Swimming pool & Loungers
- Junior Waterski set
- Donuts, Towed Toys, Banana Boat and 5 person Hot Dog
- Snorkeling gear
- Full Set of Offshore Fishing Equipment
- Spearfishing gear
- Board games and jigsaw puzzles
- NEW SCUBAPRO diving equipment in all sizes
- Scuba diving offered from the vessel – ALL NEW SCUBAPRO GEAR
- Large assortment of wet suits, spray guards and goggles